Fan speed controller fitting in case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

panish

Baseband Member
I want to overhaul my systems cooling system. this would consist of buying all new fans and putting them all on a fan speed controller. I am worried that because my case has a door, the controllers will not fit. I have never dealt with a FSC before so i am wondering if its possible to have it set back in the drive bay a little bit?

thanks

Edit: Pics

Ye, I'm sure you can do that. When installing the FSC, just make sure you can close the door. You can adjust the forward and backward movement by leaving the screws on the sides of the FSC slightly loose.

Hope this helps.

You can set anything else back in the bay like that, so why not a fan controller? Why dont you mod it a little bit and mount the nobs outside of the case, or think of something quite creative to do with it?

yeah thats what i thought, it really doesnt make sense that you wouldne be able to move it, i think i just read somewhere that some guy had to cut a hole to make them fit, which is wierd.

He probably was cutting holes to let the knobs fit through so you could change the speed without having to open the front. Him was mentioning about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom