Fan Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

crap6892

In Runtime
I have a mge viper case which is an ok case for me. I should have paid the extra for a lian ( i think they are called). But anyway i just added 2 120 fans with a fan controller. But to put the front 120 on i had to mount it out side of the case and run the wires through. It gets more airflow than my crappy stock 80 that came with it. I was wondering if i would get anymore air flow if i mounted anouther 80in the inside of the case with the metal seperating the 80 and 120. Just and idea that popped into my head. Is this a good idea?

Attachments

• sysspec.txt
    128 bytes · Views: 35
Yeah, the only reason a fan feels cool is because the air is blowing AT something. Think of it this way. If you're driving in a boat and you are going slow, you will feel a slight breeze. However, if you speed up, you might get chilly because the air is rushing by you. A fan works kind of like that. If the air is only cool because it is being moved at a certain speed, putting another fan in front of it is not going to really increase that speed. It'll only spit the air out at the same speed that just one fan would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom