Fan placement

Status
Not open for further replies.

taintedplay

lolwut?
Ok on the side of the case, I need to put in fans. There can't be any inthe front or other sides. So all airflow is from one side. Also, the psu fan is blowing against the CPU fan. I can fit a total of 6 120mm fans atleast, maybe as many as 9. Where and which way should I place em

most likely you will want to have them as intake. assuming you have the exhaust fans to expel the air out. and you want them to all be intake or exhaust shouldn't mix n match with intake and exhaust.

It's that galaga mod case. So the only fans on the whole thing are the side fans. Well the psu one too. But all intake and exhaust are on the side panel.

most likely you will want to have them as intake. assuming you have the exhaust fans to expel the air out. and you want them to all be intake or exhaust shouldn't mix n match with intake and exhaust.
Why can't you have some fans as intake and some as exhaust? I would think that would be better (if they are set up right) so cool air is coming in and the warm air from the parts is blowing out (in one airflow direction).

Ah, I didn't think that one through... I see now, yeah that wouldn't be good if you did that, wouldn't really help at all.

the problem is there ONLY is side fans. i cant have any any where else in the case except for on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom