fan in optic drive of HAF X ( pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean W.

Fully Optimized
hey guys,

so i was looking in my computer through the window and the only thing i could really see was the huge housing that goes over the graphics card, and i decided i didnt like it so i took it out. it had a 120mm coolermaster R4 fan inside it, so i had this fan and wanted to mount it some where else, i was looking around tring to find a spot for it and i see this huge cave where the optic drive go. perfect, so this is what i did, its freaking genius if i do say so my self.

First i took all the metal taby things off

then i took all the screens off and moved a hot swap bay to the top row to get it out of the way, and i mounted the fan to one of the front grills

ziptie.jpg

fan perfectly centered :D

mounted.jpg

then i installed it

installed.jpg

and put the other grills on

secondgrill.jpg

and here it is installed completely

front-2.jpg

and a hole front shot of my Cooler Master Blue LED HAF X :D turned out awesome i think, took about 15 minutes.

fullfront.jpg

Not too shabby, nice little mod :D
Now maybe switch up the colours a little lol, throw in some white or purple or SOMETHING lights to go with the blue! :p

psh, are you on crazy pills!?

gotta keep it blue man!

im about to do a water loop and that will be green... i think its going to be an awesome contrast and really make the inside pop!

psh, are you on crazy pills!?

gotta keep it blue man!

im about to do a water loop and that will be green... i think its going to be an awesome contrast and really make the inside pop!

See I'm all bout blue too. Ha

but that fan looks legit really gives it a face lift from all the black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom