Fan information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikon

Baseband Member
Im just wondernig what proper "air flow" is, currently i have 32.4 (i think, pretty sure) 4x fans (2 on the gril, 1 in 1 out, 1 over the graphics card point down (blowing the air at it) one under, blowing air at is aswell, one directly over my heatsink, and it seems like my PC is a bit warm, and ideas? (also, could LED be causing this?)

I think he means 32.4 CFM.

I donÂ’t really get what you trying to say Nikon.
If you want proper air flow in your case make sure you have the same amount of air blowing in and out of your case.

Like this if you have 4 fans then make 2 blow out and 2 blow in so that there is always a constant air flow in your case with cool air from the out side.

If you have to many fans blowing in and none blowing out the hot air generated from you pc will stay inside your case making your temps go up.

So its better to have a equal balance between the two to have a nice air flow in your case.

Neosteve

it's actually better to have a little more exhaust than intake. So if you have 5 fans for example try 2 intakes and 3 exhaust. Ensure nice airflow moving through the case.

Of course the best way is to simply try different variations and see which does better for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom