fan holes

Status
Not open for further replies.

iam_not_2fast4u

Daemon Poster
hey i would like to put in two holes for 80 mm fans at the top of my case to take the air out what toles do you guys use? thanks

and when you do it, take everything out your case.

i am in the process of getting eveything to do it, except i am putting twin 120mm fans on the top of my case.

I dont know if youve seen my mod in progress

but i cut 11 80mm fan holes in a case

full tower

all mm thick steel

That hole saw was starting to have trouble by the end lol

- actually all i did was take the side panels and top off and cut them

makes life easier that way

Until a chunk of your case flies off from your hole saw and lands on your motherboard, or something else, then the next time you fire it up... BOOM! Your shit is ruined.

beardo526 said:
Until a chunk of your case flies off from your hole saw and lands on your motherboard, or something else, then the next time you fire it up... BOOM! Your shit is ruined.

That's why everyone is saying to either take your part's out or take the panel's off,You don't have to be a genius to figure that out :rolleyes: :freak:

aspire.comptech said:
- actually all i did was take the side panels and top off and cut them

Sorry... I'm an idiot, but the first time I read this, I interpreted it as "I just cut the side panel and top holes and didn't worry about it." After reading it again, however, I realize that is not what he did, and as I have already stated... I am an idiot, so just ignore me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom