Fan Hole & Radiator Template Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. the swifteck one should come in handy when I get to the internal mount I want to do. I was just going to make one but hey.

btw I see a Norwegian flag but no Swedish flag on your site. What is up with that.
;)

mnpctech,

i thank you for everything you have showed us and for everything you havnt showed us yet!.

your work is fantastic, grade A, top notch.

you make it possible for the average joe to whip up some good work for themselves.

ok, im done with the butt kissing.

thanks again for all the cool "how-to" vids you give us.

Thanks for the great comments guys!

I'm going to be offering laser cut acrylic radiator grills this month, I will also be offering laser cut radiator grill templates, so you wont have to cut these paper templates anymore :)

heres the first custom design, others will be honeycomb, slots in double and triple lengths with 15mm hole spacing

skullradgrillz.mnpctech.com1.jpg

skullradgrillz.mnpctech.com2.jpg

skullradgrillz.mnpctech.com3.jpg

skullradgrillz.mnpctech.com4.jpg

I know this may be a stupid question, but have you ever considered to offer some special grills and such, something that has Tech-Forums.net somewhere on it? Just for the tech forum members and the such?

Those grills look pretty darn sweet.

And thanks for those fan templates they are pretty handy,I scored an old huge tower that i'm getting ready to mod and they just made it a lot easier ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom