Fan Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddsk8er

Baseband Member
I'm looking for something that I apparently can't find because either they don't exist or I just can't find it. I want a good fan filter that does not restrict airflow (If it restricts it a little bit it is fine, but if it is significant...) but still filters out most of the dust and dirt. I've been looking around to see what people have been saying about fan filters and most people say they are good except most restrict the airflow to a point that they wouldn't bother to use it on a computer where it has been overclocked.

I have been looking at some aluminum fan filters because I hear they have a good airflow but still filters out most of the dust. But, there's almost NOTHING about them! Like, I can't find anything out about these aluminum fan filters except for the manufacturer listed features. I want to know from other people how these filters are and if they are worth buying. If not, please help me by finding a good fan filter. I am willing to live without the filter and with the dust, but having no dust is a luxury. And I like luxury :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom