fan filers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AND_YOU_ARE

Fully Optimized
I am looking for 80mm fan filters. I would like to have then some how slide in and out (no sick jokes) for easy removal and cleaning. What brand and kind do you suggest? I looked on newegg, and didnt find any.

ooooooook well I don't know exactly what you mean by sliding in and out, since I don't know where in particular these fans are that you'd have room to easily remove it.

http://www.svc.com/mesh-clr-24.html

I have one of those, pretty good and won't kill your air flow

ok here is the cheapest way to get a fan filter

you take one of those dryer sheet things ask a mom they know about them and tuck it between the fan and case and bam instant filter

My room mate has a filter on his case that slide in and out of a rail. Its a nice easy way to remove it and clean it. Wondering if there is something like this for a 80mm fan.

Like a sliding glass door.

aspire.comptech said:
ok here is the cheapest way to get a fan filter

you take one of those dryer sheet things ask a mom they know about them and tuck it between the fan and case and bam instant filter

and now your case smells like fresh laundry!

I don't know nubius that seems kinda of different becuse it takes up so much room, If you know what I mean. I think it would block some air flow.

1. It's really flat, so I don't know what you mean by taking up a lot of room.

2. I just said I have one and it DOESN"T kill air flow. It's mesh, the air goes through it easily.

Alright, thanks I'll pick up two to keep the dust down. I have two for my front fans that came with the case, they work well, and dont reduce airflow too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom