Fan Failure? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

truebe

In Runtime
I was playing a little CS 1.6 and i noticed my fps was extremely low, in the 30's. I didn't know what was wrong so i restarted my computer and then it beeps and says something like

strike f1
there was a previous fan failure

i should be worried right? which fan?

thank you, all help and comments are appreciated.

yeah, actually i am trying to make some moeny for it right now. Im guessing you want to know what the specs will be? well im bored so ill list them anyway.

adm64 3200+ venice
eVGA 6800gt
Audigy 2 ZS Gamer
Logitech 5.1 Speakers
NEC DVDRW
DFI Lanparty SLI
160GB Seagate
1GB G Skill
Thermaltake Case, not sure which one yet.
Zalman CPU fan or watercooling.
21" CRT Sony Trinitron from Ebay
MX510

This is all nice but uh....anyone know what do about fan?

Nice man. Looks like you'll have a nice setup there. It actually doesn't sound a whole lot different than mine. Your processor is a little better, better sound card, same speakers though... I think you've got a good setup. You'll like it. Do you have an estimated cost?

yeah, should cost me around $1400-$1500. But by the time i get the money it will be a little cheaper. I was thinking of getting the case you have, how do you like it?

the ZS gamer is just marketing crap and probably sound the same as $20 turtlebeach santa cruz cards

if you go that route, then you might have enough money for the new R520 or G70 gpu gfx cards that are coming out in the summer

didnt know that, thank you.

but...uh...can we get back to my 30fps and fan failure...it would be a fan failure on my grpahics cards....right?

Most graphics cards will not sense a fan failure

I betya this problem is caused by your CPU fan, rip your side cover off and take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom