fan controllers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwischen

Beta member
I'm currently in the middle of a build and I wanted to get yalls opinion on fan controllers. Are they worth the dough? If so, which one would you recommend? I was thinking the Cooler Master Aerogate II, http://www.directron.com/aerogate2.html

I'm trying to stay with a aluminum look so keep that in mind if your gonna recommend one.

BTW, my current and first build:

Lian-Li PC-V1100 Plus Aluminum Quiet Tower -Here

Thermaltake CL-P0114 Big Typhoon -Here

DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert -Here

ENERMAX EG565AX-VEFMA2.0-SLI ATX12V 535W Power Supply -Here

---To be Bought---

MD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Dual-Core 512K Per Core -Here

G.SKILL Extreme Series 2GB (2 x 1GB) -Here

Please Please Please recommend something else if you think I should get another component over another for my build.

Fan controllers are pretty cool. All it's going to do is give you the ability to make the computer quieter by turning down the fans. You have a digi display though, so you have some extra features.

Ryan

if you want just a regular fan speed controller, you cant beat the Sunbeam Rheobus. Its very simple and has a clean look that will go with your case however since you have a front door, im not sure if the knobs will be able to fit or not.

Hey I have the areogate II by cooler master, and it was only like $20 bucks on newegg. If you can find it, get it! I love it. +it has multiple features and the digital display look pretty too ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom