fan advice needed here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceman2105

Baseband Member
ok, i was having some cooling issues and i bought 2 rear fans....it didnt help at all cuz the air was going bacwards....so i cut out the screen blocking the fan, that dropped it 10 degrees...i want to know what a good setup if for fans. like, should i just leave it or put soe onthe top or on the side, and should i have them blow in or out.....thanx

What are your temps?

If they are on the rear, they should be exhaust (blowing out).

It may be worthwhile to purchase one or two fans to go on the front of your case as an intake (sucking air in).

hey. if you want an answer to see if you need fans or not we gotta know the temps for you comp. won't do any good if we don't know any.

well, my temps seem to be fine actually, but when i start gaming they get going higher... i have about 31C idle, and dont know a gaming temp.... i know ur gonna say thats not bad and i shouldnt use fans....maybe i shouldnt.... eh, that help?

Use a program like Speedfan to determine your temps when under load.
Speedfan: http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php

To be honest you dont need any more fans... Your temp is not gonna go less than what it is currently unless you do something drastic like watercooling... which really isnt necessary when you are at 31 idle (very low compared to most other systems).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom