expert opinion please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonidas

Daemon Poster
does anyone know of any conflicts or problems with the following items i am about to finalise my purchase order for?

DFI Lanparty NF4 SLI-DR

Athlon 64 3000+ venice core

EVGA 6600GT PCI-express

any person with a similiar rig that might suggest any problems i might have that may change my mind on any of these purchases please speak up...
also, i see the UT nF4 SLI-DR is less costly than the nf4 sli-dr... is this an error? i had previously thought that the UT boards were just light-reactive to look cooler... but with a price difference it doesnt seem to make much sense. thanks again for any input

The UT version just doesn't have SLI support. That should all work together quite nicely.

KorKwin said:
The UT version just doesn't have SLI support. That should all work together quite nicely.

Thats not true, they have UT board with SLi. There is a spot on newegg that tells the difference between the two. I forget what the difference is, and i forget where the page is that tells it. Sorry.

As far as conflicts, dosent look like there should be any. They are all new, nice parts, so there would be no reason for them to conflict with one another.

the UT does support SLI it just doesnt have the digital read-out that is the main difference... but thanks for the opinions.

Ah, my bad I didn't look up much on the boards just kinda noticed the difference in the name...

Ah, my bad I didn't look up much on the boards just kinda noticed the difference in the name...
You didn't take very good note considering they both say SLI right in the title..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom