Experimental PC: **edit**for lack of a "special" case

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaksback

Fully Optimized
Experimental PC: for lack of a case

recently got a mobo & celeron 566mhz & memory from my grand and most sensational friend Nubius and put it together with spare parts and pieces and got the thing running first damn try......but for lack of an ATX case i made what i like to call my "Expanded Display Model"......now what to do with it, besides treating it like crap and ruining it, what do you think i should do with it?

specs:
Celeron 566mhz
192mb pc133 ram
3gb HD
400w PSU
onboard sound and graphics (no AGP)
...all neatly mounted on an old wooden shelf with double-sided sticky pads for the drives and screws/board mounts for PSU and mobo:

sysp2dispbrd.jpg

sysp2dispbrd2.jpg

lol, you should see if you can mount it on your wall like what was suggested here a couple weeks back.

That'd look crazy with it just stuck on there :D

EDIT: but of course not very original in design or concept, but eh, it's something to do

Put it in a freezer and see how cold it will run.

Mount in on a robot and use it as a learning machine.

Teach it to walk, go to a nightclub and atract women.

Teach it to love.

if you put it on a wall, it might be a good idea to give it a hat to help protect it from dust getting everywhere.

my p3 was 450mhz, and its still running, just the fans dont really work properly.

DJ-CHRIS said:
And are you sure it's a p2, my p3 was only 500 mhz.

yuppers, socket....oooooohhh, hey wait a sec, it's a darned 566 celeron...DARN IT NUBIUS LIED TO ME........:mad:

ah well, its still gonna be a experimentation setup, not experiment on seeing how much it can take before it gets destroyed, but just to possibly take each feasible idea, set it in to reality and post pics. hmmmm the possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom