evga precision test button not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saucy2040

Baseband Member
ive downloaded the evga precision program to try and OC my geforce 9800 GT. im pretty sure i understand how to use it, but after i try tweaking the settings on it, i wanna click on the test button to make sure im not messing anything up and that it can run fine. but the test button is locked. and when i move the mouse cursor over the test button it gives me the reason as to why it might be locked by saying that depending on the drivers or hardware or software configuration, it would be locked.

as far as i know i have the most recent version of evga precision, and the drivers i have for video card are update as well as far as i know.

as to what kind of drivers its saying i would need to keep the testing button from locking up, i have no idea or the hardware to which the right drivers are concerned would be. im sure its something very simple and if someone could help me with this i really appreciate it.

thanks alot in advance to anyone who can help me.

thanks for that program ive downloaded it but have no idea how to work it.

when you press the start button theres two different globes. how is this suppose to tell me if my card is stable?
someone please explain to me how to use this program. or understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom