evga 6600 gt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't buy it at newegg, they will trick you into paying a higher price like they did to poison, and now he's regretting it.

???? Since when did he say he was regretting it? because he said he bought a 6600GT then saw those raptors that aren't even on sale......man, nothing but utter crap is spewed from your mouth a majority of the time especially when it comes to video cards.

You paid $6 extra na dyou thought it was a sale. That's called price gouging.

Take what? He's a moderator, gosh knows he doesn't like me as it is. Better not piss him off further.

Paid an extra $6 compared to what? It hasn't been $179 for a loooong freakin time then it went back up to $189 at newegg at which I then started linking zipzoomfly, and then newegg dropped it down to what it is now and called it a 'sale' it's not price gouging at all.

Yeah I don't like you because you make really absurd comments where they aren't needed and it seems you've been a little pain in the butt ever since I called you a cheater because you wanted to get an ATI card for it's exploits in americas army. Get over it child.

Moderator or not, you spew crap in most of your posts, even if I wasn't a moderator I'd tell you the same thing. Hell it may be worth it to not be a moderator just so you'll stop thinking that being a mod has anything to do with anything and you'll find out I'll call you out on the same stuff.

Play a long now child

lol..... OHHHHHH YOU GONNA TAKE THAT DALE?
Dont antagonize dude. That craps lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom