Enough psu power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD 0wn4g3 said:
ummm as far as i no the 6800 ultra requires a 480 watt PSU besides it sucks up over 100 watts by itself so i mean id opt for a 550, my fav, the antec tru control 550.

lol i think its funny that ppl think 430 is enuff ha..ha...
Do you have any proof or are you a new user here that's just trying to rack up posts by posting stuff that is false. The system that you have isn't even real and your obviously never going to get a system like that.

lol go here http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-150-067&depa=1

or basically any other site that sells 6800 ultras

tech specs r

System requirements Pentium® III/4/Celeron™ or AMD® Athlon®/Duron®
AGP 2.0 or later AGP slot
128MB of system memory
Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
minimum 480W system power supply
DVD playback requires DVD drive
The GeForce 6800 Ultra requires a stable, 12-volt power source for best performance, reliability, and enjoyment. For GeForce 6800-based graphics cards, NVIDIA recommends a power supply with a rating of 350W or higher. To over clock your GeForce 6800 Ultra for maximum performance, NVIDIA recommends a higher rated power supply.

as for suggesting i am only posting that to get up my posts is unsulting and very weak, especially because psu requirements are well documented almost everywhere u look, if u tryed harder, or knew ur stuff about video cards, we wouldnt be talking about this........

Kick it Up Another Watt!

I think that 420W will be plenty for what you got there. I do like the case, but it would be even better if you bought a clear side panel to go with it :)

-Dan The Man

GeckoEcho421 said:
Do you have any proof or are you a new user here that's just trying to rack up posts by posting stuff that is false. The system that you have isn't even real and your obviously never going to get a system like that.

sad n00000bl4r ha..haa...

all your base are belong to us
someone set us up the bomb!

and of course i dont have that system yet u moron thats y it says MY IMAGINARY COMP DERR

well all i can say is this, ive got a 300w psu, running an xp-m 2400+ at 2.5 ghz along with a 5200 ultra with extra molex connector, 2 ide HDD's, 2 optical drives, and 6 total fans, all on my 300w... so i think you will live with a below-specs psu

Hey amd, stop talking like a little 8 year old inpubesant boy and grow up. Your the only one on these forums that talks in "ub3r language". I rest my case.

y because i actually know what im talking about and u just want to sound smart and make comments on how u think other ppl dont know wut their talking about just cuz they dont have 1000 posts???? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom