This enough breathing space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny_uk

Fully Optimized
As title

Photo-0001-1.jpg

Nah, that definetly is not enough, try moving it over to the side a little, or if that doesn't give it enough air (Which it most likely wont), move it next to the desk, allowing air to get in both sides. :)
Cheers
(If I'm wrong, please correct me :))

Also it depends on how much air is coming in from behind, because with my computer, I had one side of it right up next to my desk, and it was idling at 32 Degree's Celcius, So I moved it right away from the desk, and it dropped by 5 Degree's Celcius.

no i didnt think so either :angry: i used to have my old celeron 2.6GHz there but this needs alot more air i guess.

Heres my temps, do they seem high or around the norm for an AMD x2 rig?
screenshot.jpg

Bare in mind the heating is on in my house and my room is the warmest!!

I don't know too much about CPU temps, but I think that they aren't actually too high. The Hard drive is fine at that temp.. I've had my hard drive go up to 64 C (When doing intensive gaming, and that was also when I had it next to the desk) but yours doesn't look too bad, But I would think it should still be moved (Just to be safe!) and I don't know if the Graphics card is actually really high. I'll do some research..

I just did some research, and I found out, your graphics card is perfectly normal, as some peoples goes to 83 C idle, and 93 C while playing a game, and their graphics card does not freeze up, but your card could be a little colder :).

Your CPU is not at extremely high temps, but according to other people, it can idle at 34 C, so I should think that moving the comp would help this to a certain extent. :)
Hope this helps

I forgot that you had heating on! These temps would probably be cooler, but as they are now, it isn't actually that bad, so you must have good case cooling. ;)

Lord Joshly thanks alot for doing that research and giving me some answers :D

Oh and thanks for the complements on my rig :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom