EnerMAX Case with 450 PSU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashAbbott

In Runtime
Looking for some insight here,,

I saw this case that I liked,, NEXT to the ALIENWARE that I wanted,,, however,, it is an Enermax, with the Fan Stamp window on the side and cool sound activated purple neon lights,,

comes with a 450 PSU which will be good as it has the option for 3 cooling fans and they run on the +12v rail,, so I want to ensure that my P4 has plenty of juice once I add in all the toys,,

question is ,, for my budget,, EnerMaX looks good,, but ,, for long term,, should I keep savIng??

Help me save a buck if I need to.. just hate wasting money!

cheers :D

How much is this enermax case?
Im not too fond of their cases, but they make decent power supplies.
I like the Antec 1080AMG case, comes with a 430 Watt Power Supply. That one is running about $130.
Ive got a Thermaltake Xaser III with the side window.. granted it didnt come with a power supply, but it came with alot more goodies, like 7 fans, harcano fan control, filters for every fan. Its a kick ass case, but not too many people want to spend $135 on just a case... i ended up ordering a Antec TruePower 550watt Power Supply. That should be enough for all my fans, dual cathode, AMD 2800 and DVDRW and CDRW.

I guess it all comes down to what you want to spend, what are some things that you want and dont want to live without.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom