Eheim 1250 or dd d5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya thats why i just want watercooling:p plus like i said i think the tube with water int hem going through your pc look cool;)

Yeah, it is pretty cool.

Are you going to build your own system? You prolly should, it will work better.

yes i am going to be ordering parts from dangerden and buying the weaponcore soon within a few monthes at most. im still trying to decide if i need a bigger pump though with a weaponcore, rbx block for cpu and 2 maze 4 gpu blocks i was going to get the d5 but you guys said i shoudl get the iwaki =/

If you are using 2 maze$ blocks, and the RBX, you prolly should get the Iwaki. The RBX is rather pointless, as the gain you get from using it is minimal. Maybe 1 degree celsius difference from the TDX, but in order to use it you will need a bigger pump and more money. I would get the TDX, but that is up to you. And the three barbs on the TDX can be a little confusing for the watercooling n00b, but they come with a little bolt to plug one so you only have to use two.

Nothing against the Weaponcores, but you could custom mod your own for much cheaper. Hell, you can go to Danger den and get custom modded ones for very cheap. Granted, they dont look as sexy as the weaponcores, but they do the job for a fraction of the price.

heh ya i meant the tdx block not rbx :p and i saw the heatercore that weapon uses on dd for pretty cheap ill probly just do that.

ya ill probly use that one instead i dont mind if it doesnt look quite as good it is still about 20$ cheaper or so with the shroud and fans both :p

Yeah, just look up the Heatercore from a 1977 Bonneville.

Gaara, I noticeed that too. Alot of questions pertaining to liquid cooling. They seemed to have all sprouted when I threw in my idea for the advanced section. It's cool though, I would have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom