Easy Tune 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyZ

Daemon Poster
Man, I hate it, this program is driving me crazy!

First of all, when I try to update this, after the update, the program won't start. So ok, I downgrade it back to the normal one and it turns on fine.

Basically I'm tweaking the FSB settings and then once I get past 330 FSB, the computer becomes unstable. This should not be a problem with my current hardware, even at stock voltage!(DS3 board, G.Skill Memory(ran through memtest for many hours, e6300)

So I get the system running 2.1GHZ(horrible) stable, save the settings, then after a reboot, ALL MY SETTINGS ARE REVERTED TO DEFAULT.

GRRRRRR, I can't wait till they fix this board so I can do tweaking in the BIOS instead.

Uhh... You CAN do it in the BIOS, press CTRL + F1 right when you get into the BIOS to enable all the uber leet overclockz0r3z stuff. :p

no, thats not the problem, OCing options can be seen even without advance mode. The problem is that the computer won't boot with any other settings than the stock one, the computer automatically resets the CPU speed everytime I boot. This has to do with my video card and a bug in this board or something.

Sucks, mine only did that once, when I tired for 2.8ghz and failed, it was back to 2.4 and then I went into the BIOS and reset it and it was back to 2.7.

And we have the same board. What video card do you have?

Oh, and I think, but I'm not sure, that anything you do with EasyTune5 will only show once Windows is booted.

Actually I wouldn't know, because EasyTune5 doesn't even work for me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom