e8400 bad chip??

Status
Not open for further replies.
pancho-villa-1.gif

no problemo

nagasama!!i dont think u expect me to come back that quick..but after reading up more on my board...i found out changing the Rcomp from auto to 3 or 4 makes its super stable and im able to run my rams at 1000mhz stable..but at 1000mhz..vdimm must be at around 2.13 ..i believe 1044 needs around 2.2V..but that shuld be okay right??

It is a pain to get the memory to work the the TP45, but it is far more likely that your memory is bad than the cpu or motherboard are faulty.

EDIT: What does rcomp stand for?

Yup. I enabled it Rcomp config 3 ( i was on auto) and it hasn't changed anything as far as I can tell. I'll know more tomorrow when I do some runs with the sunbeam on.

erm..mine is a T-Series P45 boar not Tpower..yes i will rma the rams but not now..heheh..should i up the fsb voltage and chipset voltage to make my pc more stable...but its already stable running orthos for 9 hours++

erm..mine is a T-Series P45 boar not Tpower..yes i will rma the rams but not now..heheh..should i up the fsb voltage and chipset voltage to make my pc more stable...but its already stable running orthos for 9 hours++

Same thing dude. You have the TP45 HP, so do I. the TP stands for Tpower. The T means it is T series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom