DVD Burner or HD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kray

Baseband Member
Should I get a DVD burner or an 80gig hard drive (in addition to my other 80giger)?

I was thinking the hard drive so I can set up RAID but the DVD burner lets me share videos and stuff with my friends.

They both cost around the same, except with the additional cost of buying DVD-Rs.

Well... since u alredy have a 80 gigger.. thats a mid size peice of space u got there... i have had an 80 gigger for a few monthes now and only 8 or 9 gigs are taken.. so 80 gigs is plenty.. but i dont know what u use ur computer for so.. so i say get the Dvd burner.. peace:)

-Static

well the next question is how much space do u use on the 80gb do u download a lot and alll that or what? if u dont NEED the space get the dvd burner and just back all ur stuff up to dvd-r that what i do i got 40gigs of simpsons and i have to back it all up cause i have about 2 gigs left on my hard drive and since u wanna share big 4gb files idk u might need the space but i would say dvd burner then second hardrive
any dvd burner will do go to newegg and select dvd burners and all those on the front page that re 16x are prolly good get a name brand like litestep or sony ull be alright i wouldnt get that pioneer since people say u cant use all kinds of media

I think I'll get a DVD burner. Reasoning being it's less than $50 for 470gb (100 pack of 4.7gb DVDs). Although it can only be in chunks of 4.7gb and takes a while to write, it's still good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom