Dumbest Mod you've made to get your pc to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title explains it all.
Personally my worst mod was i took an old dell that was my grandmothers, and put it in an antec case. But Dell is the greatest pioneer of computer development and had an all cable hook up from the mobo to the power button. So to get the computer to work, i trashed the dell case cause thats what i do to things i love, i had to thread the power "strip" all the way back through the case, across some fans, under some ram, over a gpu and cpu, out a pci opening, and now i have to keep it off my carpet or else my computer will get zapped by static electricity and turn off. Its lots of fun for people who want to turn on the 3 monitor set up, but they can't figure out how.

I'm going to be needing some pictures to understand what you are saying :D

Well currently, my pc is lying on it's back/side, so i look down on the mobo. This is due to a northbridge cooler i bought almost about a year ago actually, cos it wwas blue led.... well, the sticky pad on the bottom wasn't so sticky, so now gravity is holding it on, dunno how it hasnt fried yet tbh, but new mobo/ram/cpu/case coming tmw hopefully so :):
q6600 / GA 650sli ds4 / 2gb corsair pc6400 xms2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom