Duke Nukem Case Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chances are it won't. But its worth a shot. I can get everything really cheap if not free. The case is free. The plexiglass is free. the only think I really have to pay for are the decals. I'm not going to do anything with it. I like my current case. I'm just bored pretty much. Good practice for the ammo box case i'm going to attempt.

I don't know how this is going to work out in the end. But good luck! Hope it ends up looking great.

And water cooling? In that case in that pic?
You can do it... the rad will have to be external.. I don't know what the inside looks like... you would need to squeeze the pump in somewhere.... But your going to end up spending a fair bit of money even for a small W/C setup. I would hold off until you build your wish list :)

I was just throwing some ideas out. If it turns out dectently I might use it as a HTPC but most likley my old rig will go in it. lol chances are it will be crummy but hey you never know. I am now waiting on my printer to print out the stencil. it prints 13x17" prints for blue prints. Have to wait until thursday though.

Re: Duke Nukem Case Color?

Yeah who knows.. It might be cool. I guess we wait and see :D

p.s. i didn't mean to post a close request on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom