Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzt

Fully Optimized
3DAurora
1.jpg

People I know of with this case (please say so if you got it):
Aspire.Comptech

Ignore the big black lab, she is 17 years old and cannot be moved if she doesn't want to be.

Let me start off by saying immediately when it comes out of the box this case just looks sexy. And many cases in this price range do not pull that off. Out of the box, with no pre-mods it is a perfect combination of performance and price (short of free) and looks in my opinion.

The quality of the case itself compared to my old one is obvious from touch alone also. The door for the case opens the same way as my old one and is close to the same size... But the way it looks and the metal material it is made from just gives it a feel that shows that this is a great case.

The pre-made WC holes in the back are also very handy as well as the lock for the case side panel which has a handle that will not allow you to take it off without pulling it, and the lock on the door.

The option between Mesh side panel and Plastic is personal preference and i picked Mesh because i love the look of it. Some may disagree but I will just ignore you if you say it's bad looking :) cause i love it. The side plastic panel window that came with it gets to sit in a box though.

Due to peer pressure from Aspire.Comptech and an offer to paint it by zerodayatk, i went ahead and gave zerodayatk my case to paint, and I'd like to thank him for painting my case just for lawls. Otherwise, without the peer pressure from aspire i probably would not of painted it at all.

Now the PICS!

I just got home from a lan and what do i see as I carry in my 21' CRT? *owie my back*?
DSC00706.jpg

BOX! YAYSAUCE LETS RIP IT OPEN!

DSC00710.jpg

DSC00711.jpg

DSC00712.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

So that is the case parts that have not been painted, that is straight out o' the factory.

Now this is what zeroday did paint!

DSC00714.jpg

Love the paint on the back, adds a bit of style to the back part of this case.

DSC00717.jpg

Oh god, painted bays, yes, give me more.... *brb visual orgasm*

PAGE 2!

DSC00725.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

DSC00715.jpg

DSC00715.jpg

Oh god, i'm in love! It looks so nice! But eww? Gay looking white fans are ruining the look!

DSC00719.jpg

Problem solved... 4 yate loon 70.5 cfm, 33dba fans ready to pwn. And black.

DSC00720.jpg

tripping
DSC00721.jpg

falling
DSC00722.jpg

landing
DSC00723.jpg

looking (thats my other dog)

When i get my new mobo I'll throw it in and get it up in the Wire Management Thread.

Hope you enjoyed, comments please!

Drizzt.

Your pics are painful... :p

Anywho, paint job looks decent, wouldn't say it was great but should look good once you get it all put together.

Glad to hear you like it :)

Your pics are painful... :p

Anywho, paint job looks decent, wouldn't say it was great but should look good once you get it all put together.

Glad to hear you like it :)

:D get on aim i need to talk to you.

BTW

[Project]3D Aurora 570 - Overclock.net - Overclocking.net

Aspire what did you do with your front intake fan? Cause they say that it is pointless atm without taking a filter off :/ Not concerned atm, but I'd be nice to know if that would add even more airflow :)

well ya, lol i know that but slr or d slr, same **** the d just means digital, almost all cams are digital now adays anyway, oh well ima enjoy my d80.im getting the 18-185 lens it coems with and a 70-300, itl be good for awhile. also the case looks very nice painted black.

In my own experiences I have found my use of the 70-300 lens is rather limited.

The biggest issues are it's size, and its rather long min focus range.

Its great for some applications but very akward for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom