Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Came across this on extremetech.com.

0,1425,i=129423,00.jpg
0,1425,i=129424,00.jpg

The $69.99 Stylus is designed to be held like a pencil, according to the company. The stylus ships with 25 bits and other accessories, which may be interchanged with other Dremel products, providing the collet is the correct size...

...the Stylus houses a 7.2-volt lithium-ion rechargeable battery...

In addition to the standard power switch, the Dremel Stylus also includes a rotary dial to control the speed of the bit,which can spin from 5,000 to 25,000 RPM.
http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1558,1938849,00.asp?kc=ETRSS02129TX1K0000532

Sounds like etching just got a lot easier...

bah! Making my dremel outdated and crap! Mine has adjustable speed. I don't like batteries though. Albeit, the cord can get in the way I suppose, but atleast it guarantees you full RPMs at all times.

bah, soon enough everyone will have there very own waterjet and laser cutter and modding will be as simple as pressing a button, whats happening to the courage and confidence it takes to pick up a dremel, get it comfortable in your hands, get stedy and think to yourself "its going to take some time but i can do it" and if u mess up then u have to start over again. Personally im going to stick to my regular dremel and feel the feelings of completion and satisfaction of doing something hard and getting it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom