Does anyone have this case ANTEC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting a fan on that side vent directly over the cpu should help quite alot. I take it you have this case already without any extra fans? I would put that side one on 1st.

then lower side vent is over where the graphics card is so if that card is running hot put a fan there aswel.

I dont think the fronts will make that much difference to your temp to be honest, but if that side one doesnt work its worth putting them in. If you do go for all of them i would highly reccommend a controller so you can turn adjust the speed and therefore noise they make.

yup they would sure help, but your case is a giant, a midtower would be better affected because the flow would be more direct

your front slot is way on the bottom and your back is up high so they dont crossvent too well, i would definatly get two side intakes and use the back for exaust and maybe an exaust on the top of your case if you have a slot there, but the front will only help very little if you have like hardrives directly in front of the fan that air wont go far.

maybe get a pci slot cooler with dual fans to move the air down there

and maybe even a 9500 zalman for your cpu that would get things flowing really well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom