do not belive

Status
Not open for further replies.
matt2m said:
his mobo is a nForce4 SLI I do not know the ram and sorry it is the 3500+ i don't think that makes a difference.Also he said he got it to
windows.

Their's a decent chance of a 3500+ doing that with alot of voltage, but it will overheat pretty soon

Keep in mind his neighbour may have a 3400+ 64-M and he may have just gotten a bit of luck and managed to boot into Windows without raising the vcore very much.

Highly unlikely, but not impossible, some chips have more headroom than others.

The biggest issue here is stock cooling. Its impossible for a 800mhz increase on stock cooling. With my cooling system, the most i would be able to push would be 500mhz increase. Which i have 5 120mm fans, and an aftermarket heatsink, along with a tornado cpu fan.

Yes clawhammers run hotter, but you must consider my cooling system. Even with my hot 4000 and my cooling system, my temperatures are better then winchesters on stock cooling. I honestly dont believe this at all.

i could never get my 3500wini up that high and i even had an AquariusIII w/ 1/2" tubing. and i had a seperate pump for the GPU so it was all on th cpu man. yea your neighbor is shittin you man,

Codeine said:
The biggest issue here is stock cooling. Its impossible for a 800mhz increase on stock cooling. With my cooling system, the most i would be able to push would be 500mhz increase. Which i have 5 120mm fans, and an aftermarket heatsink, along with a tornado cpu fan.

Yes clawhammers run hotter, but you must consider my cooling system. Even with my hot 4000 and my cooling system, my temperatures are better then winchesters on stock cooling. I honestly dont believe this at all.

You just placed the Tornado 84.1CFM fan on your heatsink? Wow.. it must sound like an aircraft carrier whenever your comptuer's on... how do you stand it?

his case has a ton of fans and 2 of them are blowing directly on the heat sink and a exaust fan is close to it and there is a fan in the front
blowing cool air in.The room temp is high 60s low 70s.I read that room temp plays a role in cooling unless you use pleater cooling i think.

I read that room temp plays a role in cooling unless you use pleater cooling i think.
Well yeah room temp plays a role, that would basically have an effect on how cold the air going into the case is.

and what's a pleater?

You mean peltier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom