do know anything bout computers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin57

Solid State Member
if u know how to tweak a pc to give it more ram, cpu, memory, or just make it faster please tell me...but make sure that it wont screw up my pc...sooo please post some tweaking instructions only if u know wat ur talkin about...thanks.....

Ok

Step one
Ok take your computer place it on the lawn
Step two
Get your hose.
Step three
Spray water lightley over the case and around so it gets nice and cool and cleans it out
Step four
Now open the side panel and let er rip! make sure you get it nice and shiney clean!

After that you should have a big performance gain as Im guess components are overheating and burning out.

Lord AnthraX said:

After that you should have a big performance gain as Im guess components are overheating and burning out.

Sad thing is that, what you said is probably true :(

Sorry Assasin but if you come to tech forums asking such a silly question without even researching or even looking through our threads, thats the kind of replies you will get.

I would advise that you post your PC specs so we could laugh at them and tell you to get a conroe...

and I dont mean to double posts So I am sorry but I must.

Assassin.........how can I give you more memory (physical) when I dont even know what type it is? SDRAM, RamBus?, DDR?, DDR2? XDR?...how can I give you more cpu (physical) when I dont know what socket it is, what memory type it needs, and if I can even help you out.

Memory is not is a physical thing. You cant just "make" more

CPU speed is not is a physical thing. You cant just "make" more
Same goes for cpu. You can make it faster, but you cant make more of it and I cant "give it" to you.

for those who didnt catch on, I was kidding about xdr
All Im trying to say is we cant just make it super fast becuase how would companys make money on components when you could just make it super fast your self. Now I know some other people are going to be like what about Overclocking and Memory tweaking and windows XP tweaking. As far as Im concerned hes talking about just making it downright faster.:)

Im assuming your on a pentium 3/4 of some sort and you have a **** load of viruses and spyware and its slowing you down to the point of no return..

But im in a good mood So im going to help you :)

we all need to know what your specs are...if your not sure thats ok:)

If your not sure where to look download CPU-z and just give me the name of your processor......

also if its a prebuilt wich im suspecting it is, whats the company name....

were going to need all this info to make somthing happen;)

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RockyZ said:
Sorry Assasin but if you come to tech forums asking such a silly question without even researching or even looking through our threads, thats the kind of replies you will get.

I would advise that you post your PC specs so we could laugh at them and tell you to get a conroe...

hahaha exactly......His question was so broad that I thought My older brother was stoned and signed up to these forums....

Yeah screw evreything else just get conroe ...hahaha

Anthrax, i followed your instructions, and my computer works fantastic! :p

In all reality, Assassin, in Anthrax's most recent post, he's right. You need to specify your computer components before asking "how can i make it faster?"

you could probably answers all your own questions by spending 20mins going through the whole forum;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom