Do This!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIII

Daemon Poster
i know about a million people have done this and posted about it but today I doubled up my window intake with a 92 i had lying around meaning I had double, i attatched a pic..
its reduced my idle already to 35 and load to 43 (2hours of half life 2) from like idle 42 and load 49..
I was bored so I just thought I'd give it a try but didnt think it would reduce the temps this much!!!
if u have the capacity to do it, then do it!

as u can see now my cpu is like fan city, 2 intakes blowing right onto the cpu and the gfx card and then an 120 exhaust suckin all the heat off the gfx card..!

Attachments

• comp0011.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 104
VIII, thats the best way to place Intake, i have dual 120mm with 125-CFM placed on my side panel like that. Cant wait intil im finsed with my computer, so i can see my temps.

what u mean u cant hear me =/

oh i get it :amazed:

its not loud @ all

who knows, the stock Tt one that came with the case and some 92 I had lying around, nothing special but the results are pretty nice

argh so now u said about the noise, i kinda realised its a lil louder than b4, but I have surround headphones which i have on all the time @ my comp.. so its not bother to me :p .. just ne1 that I lan with hehehe

Someone just posted this like two days ago <--- nevermind, I believe you saw that one actually ,about stacking fans. A few months ago I told people to try it, but a lot were skeptical.

I had it on my previous case since like september as the rear exhaust and before the rear exhaust I had it in the side like yours.

Picture.jpg

People told me I was crazy when I posted it, now people are posting it like it's the new craze or somethin

I also noticed a decent decrease in temps from it at the time, dont have it on the new case though

hehe yeah that post is what inspired me and I was just lettin u all know of the success! i put the fan on and felt the amount of air coming through compared to 1 and i swear its like triple the flow and power... even though more n more people will start doing it let us all remember the great nubioso who started the craze ! =)

P-s.. u mite wana invest in some of those plastic cable controller pipes :p that case is like my room hehe just playen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom