Difference between q6600 and q9450?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is a g0...but that's just a general product image.

There's a very good chance you'll get a g0. If not then you can return it...or you can buy one on ebay.

well i talked to the guy on newegg and he said they cant guarantee a g0 but if the pic shows its one then they wil have to ship what theyre showing and if not they will rma it.
And he also said that they were trying to get a quad on there that has g0 and thats prolly it.
well im gonna order now and ill prolly get my item by next wed, then ill post back with benchies.
I will prolly still have my ultra unless someone buys it then ill get the gts.:)

someone is offering $550 for my ultra...is that good?
I will be selling it with the hr-03plus.
I was wondering if i should sell it for that much without the aftermarket cooler, but then i have to go with the effort of switching the cooler.

550$ is reasonable for an Ultra, and take off the cooler :) you could use it on the new card you'll be getting

well thats prolly what ill do.
and the 8800gt is out on newegg now so i guess ill be going with the gts.

very niceeeee, glad to see you're stepping up to 4 cores!

as for the gts, little bit of a downgrade, but no biggie, close enough in performance.. the q6600 should even things out while playing games.. if not make it better

very niceeeee, glad to see you're stepping up to 4 cores!

as for the gts, little bit of a downgrade, but no biggie, close enough in performance.. the q6600 should even things out while playing games.. if not make it better

well ppl with a quad and gt had higher scores than me so id figure i wont be downgrading.
Im really excited to finally get a quad core.
But now im confused about getting the gts or gt.
I do plan on stepping up and thats for sure...i think, well most probably.

The gt is sold out on newegg but instock at clubitt, and the gts is cheaper at newegg too.

So should i get the gt or gts if i plan on stepping up?
The gt is a superclocked edition and will cost 290 bucks.
the gts is a regular edition and will cost 360 after shipping.
Im planning on selling my ultra better 550-600 bucks.
I just sold me e6550 for 100 bucks.

what games do you play? it really all depends on that.. if your not playing crysis, just grab a gt... even if you are playing crysis.. you could still play crysis on high w/ ease

you should obtain a copy of windows XP pro.. lol play on modded very high... :p

what games do you play? it really all depends on that.. if your not playing crysis, just grab a gt... even if you are playing crysis.. you could still play crysis on high w/ ease

you should obtain a copy of windows XP pro.. lol play on modded very high... :p

well i guess ill get the gt since i barelyt play crysis, although i started recently again and im in the core and stuck!.

I do have a copy of xp, but i dont wanna reformat, i might just get another hdd and get xp on that.
Im waiting for the sp for vista and thats the last hope i have for vista. Its been good to me so far, in gaming too, but i kinda miss the simpleness of xp.

So if the sp fail, im going back and upgrading to xp...yes, "UPGRADING".
well ill get the gt from clubit then since neweggs just sold out moments ago.

Anotehr question...
do you thionk its worth selling my ultra for $550 with the cooler? ive had it for about 3-4 months.
I really want to sell it and get a new card so ill have a chance to step up and ill get a quad now...what you recon?

I think you're being ripped off to sell your ultra for 550 esp if you are including an aftermarket cooler.

I mean I've been offered 500 for my GTX so I think your ultra should ideally fetch a good 600.00 with the hr-03 plus.

i don't think you'll sell it for much more than 550 for it being used, i think thats a pretty good price, seeing as new is about 600-625, something around that area i think

though you may be able to squeeze out something like 10-25 dollars more

tell him you found someone willing to pay 560 see how that goes

and blitersety!!! thats only under certain circumstances!!! lol depends on the cashflow.. i'm only willing to pay that much under those circumstances.. lol, otherwise, i'd just buy a new one! (i just really hate shiping and tax in california.. i'd end up paying 42.50 on taxes, and 6 bucks on shipping.. which = 600 bucks.. yuck)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom