Diagram for TT Armor Case with Custom Water Cooling. Coments Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexinator

In Runtime
Here's the schematics for my plans on my new water cooling system arriving in about a week. I was going to go with having the rad on the outside, but decided that inside would be best for appearance. Plus it being outside could be dangerous.

All the tubing is half inch so i may need to reverse the rad/resivior so that the hoses don't kink.

Also, the fan above the CPU is connected to a heat sync that cools the NB and SB on my Striker Extreme, and I'd prefer it remained there. Also, the fan in the upper left hand corner is actually on the inside, couldn't do that in the diagram because of the PSU/HDD Cage block.

Ultimately the GPU (8800GTX) will also be WCed by the same loop. Well, comments or changes that you'd make?

Attachments

• WC Plans.JPG
    WC Plans.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 505
I've already received the system and assembled it months ago. It's the water cooling system that's new.

Awesome ^^ Thanks.

Anyone else have an opinion on the matter? I'm very excited to get rid of my embarrassing TT Bigwater :p

Take a look at the pics for a Striker Extreme :p There is no heat sync on the right and the one on the left is inaccessible. It's not a CPU fan, but a fan by the CPU.

i dont know water cooling for computers.
but wouldnt the cool water line need to come from the radiator? like a car?
ie the blue line would connect to the bottom (or where ever) of the radiator instead of the resivoir (hot in from cpu/cold out thru pump back to cpu) and the resivoir would connect solely to the radiator? the resivoir itself doesnt do any kind of cooling, it just holds the fluid, so cool liquid actually wont be coming from there.
this is my idea of how it would work anyway. thats how cars work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom