Dfi Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
so wait nubiso...ati is coming out with a mobo?
lol user name is actually just Nubius :p Anywho, yeah they are...check it out:

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55734

Nubioso, i disagree, the Fatal1ty is very good. I heard so maynt good things about it.
Negative..the thing to look at is the cost that they've added to this 'proclaimed' OCers board. It doesn't have that high of voltage options for one. Two, a good DFI or even ABit regular board has been able to OC just as far if not further.

Don't worry guys as soon as the ABit Nub1u5 4v is released there will be a good OC'ing board for the masses :D

well it gots the OTES cooling
And? It takes 5 seconds to put a fan over your RAM. It's a marketing bell and whistle to crank up the price...it doesn't have a significant effect on actual performance, and neither do the red LED's they decided to place all around the board

oh damn!!!! when does it come out!!!! and i stand corrected...it is nubius...my bad man...does it come standard with the waterblock?

nvm bout the waterblock...i'm gonna get it with it though...nice nice board.

TipsySmile said:
eh, imma have to disagree with that, maybe i was just lucky this time but everything i got on my mobo went in with out a hitch cept the damn floppy( dont wanna get into that stupid mistake easily fixable) I did not have to flash bios or change any major things. I got it up and running including windows in about 1 1/2 hours. And this was my first ever from ground up build.

And what ram do you have Credit? Is it the Muskin Value ram? If so that could be your problem, ive been hearing alot about the boards not liking the cheaper ram. And its completely understandable, I mean cmon are you gonna but shitty unleaded gas in a ferrari? Hell i know i wouldnt.

Now PSU wise you should have a 24 PIN PSU, BUT you can use a 20 pin JUST make sure its has atleast 28a on the +12v rail any lower it will have sum problems being stable.

Actually my sig is innacurate, I have Kingston ram instead. It is on the list of approved memory types for this board. I got my board running though, it was just a hassle.

EDIT: Yes its ValueRam, but I refuse to pay 100 dollars or more for 512mb ram. The ram I have now runs like a champ and even accepts a little overclocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom