DFI Lanparty UT-D and UV Cold Cathodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the dfi board with 2X uv cold cathodes and lots of green led fans and you can really tell the difference with the uv's on and off. you can even tell the difference beetween 1 cc and 2 cc's. bsewcause one of mine broke and i could tell rightaway with out even opening up the case

Would it illuminate the whole case though?
if you're talking 2 of the 10inch cathodes then crap yeah it'll light up the whole thing. I've got two white ones and those suckers are bright. They can light my room up pretty good. I never installed them in my case though.....I bought them a LOOOOOONG time ago cause I thought about using them, but never did :p

Maybe I should hold some crappy little TF contest for a free pair of 12"(I think) super bright white cold cathodes :D

hmm my room could use a new light.....

Nubius said:
Maybe I should hold some crappy little TF contest for a free pair of 12"(I think) super bright white cold cathodes :D
White cold cathodes? So basically they are like white florescent lights? I don't think I'd take them even for free. :p

jk I would take them. :p

I went with white because I had a lot of other things producing red in my case. My predominate theme was black and red, but with red fans, red water, red LED's, etc..etc.. I didn't want to then get red cold cathodes as it'd just be too much.

Yeah it's just plain ole white, but if you have a nice neat computer it looks nice lit up inside. Especially if you have a lot of lighter colors, silvers, light blues, etc..etc..

but fine then! Screw you guys, I'll keep my crappy flourescent lights :p

lol dude I saw that part, like your comment, mine was all in good fun ;)

Wish I was rish as crap and I'd hold a contest for something good lol.

I'd need to think of something people can COMPETE over with though. It'd also need to be anonymous, because we wouldn't want me seeing the winner and being like "Ahh I hate that guy, gonna give it to so-so instead"

Have a CS:S tourney for them maybe? lol

Or better yet start a thread where people tell you what they would do with he lights if they got them and who ever has the best post about what they will do with them gets them. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom