Desk Case mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameronstech

Baseband Member
hello people:)
I have been thinking of making a home made one on a kind computer case, and at the same time a desk. I plan on using some sort of sheet metal, strong but not a ***** to bend. i will post pictures once i start but this wont be until a month or so from now, but i might post pictures of schematics and designs of the future computer case desk, its going to have a basic high def 19 inch monitor on it (DVI and VGA with USB's) i already have that part lol. the monitor will be mounted. maybe i will even have it so it can swivel. i do also kinda want to put in an ipod mount tooooo:). the desk will be compact strong and maybe on wheels so i can move it around a little easier, i want to have it so i can take out the main case, so maybe if i break the desk or want to replace something i dont have to completely dis-assemble it just to get to the RAM, ya know?

list of computer parts i need [ would love donations(; ]
~Motherboards compatible with AMD Processors
~AMD CPU
~DDR2 Ram
~Graphics Cards
~Sound Cards
~LCD Monitors
~Power Supplies (450 watts plus)
~Thin Keyboard
~TouchPad
~USB extenders
~Hard Drives
~DVD and/or Blu-Ray Drives
~Speakers
~Misc. Wires that are good for use haha(;
~Misc. Software

This will be one of a kind, if this one goes good, i may make another and sell it. (and if i have money)

its going to take a while for me to do this because im a senior in high school and i do not have job atm.

but i do promise you this will be done soon.

will keep up to date, thanks, PM me if you wanna talk about helping or whatev.:star::tongue:

haha oh,

AMD Phenom x4
AM2+ supporting mobo with support for DDR3 ram
4+ GB of DDR3
Galaxy GeForce GT220 1GB Video Card
idk, im still thinkin, right now i just wanna do a beta one? but yeah, those are parts i want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom