[Cyprus 29] Cooler Master HAF935 : New Build! - Page 7 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Overclocking and Modding

Old 07-29-2014, 11:16 AM   #61 (permalink)
Private Joker

Default Re: [Cyprus 29] Cooler Master HAF935 : New Build!

Awesome man, everything's looking good!

If I help you, or you just like what I said, rep me by clicking the under my post
carnageX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 11:31 AM   #62 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnageX View Post
Awesome man, everything's looking good!
Thanks dude! I been wondering if anyone is even watching here still haha =D

Orangeclockwerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:20 PM   #63 (permalink)
Private Joker

I still am for sure . I think other people are probably just lurking.

If I help you, or you just like what I said, rep me by clicking the under my post
Old 07-29-2014, 02:47 PM   #64 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnageX View Post
I still am for sure . I think other people are probably just lurking.
Thats good to know haha and you are probably right lol
Old 07-29-2014, 05:03 PM   #65 (permalink)
Build Guru

Was trying to post this a few hours ago, but 1500+ views. It's definitely being watched. I check the updates each time.

Need Descent and Mechwarrior buddies!
If I helped you, give a thanks! ↓
Access to my Plex PM me.
PP Mguire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 05:39 PM   #66 (permalink)
Newb Techie

This thing is freaking awesome! cant wait for more updates!
Atomicman119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 08:42 AM   #67 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP Mguire View Post
Was trying to post this a few hours ago, but 1500+ views. It's definitely being watched. I check the updates each time.
I suppose you are right! Thanks for watching man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomicman119 View Post
This thing is freaking awesome! cant wait for more updates!
Thanks!! I finished my CNC over the weekend so now I can focus on this build full time now =D
Old 08-19-2014, 12:23 PM   #68 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Default [Cyprus 29] CM Stacker : Update 8/19 : Painting, SSD panel, Video!

Hey everyone!! Sorry for the delay in updates, even on my Facebook page its been slow the last couple weeks, I had a lot going on, I had client work, I also had to finish the CNC and get it tweaked and in working order. Now my workload has cleared, I got a new camera and I am back in action on this project! I also decided to start doing video logs for my builds! I recently got a Canon Rebel T5i and it takes amazing photos and videos, so I figured why not, more skills to add on my resume haha. I will start posting my forum updates as a mix of video and photo. Ill be taking 15 photos and embedding a youtube video. Im going to run with this and see how the response is for now.. Anyhow, I hope everyone appreciates the time I took to film and edit the videos, I have a lot to learn yet, but I don't think I did all that bad for the first go at it. I am going to do more audio commentary and less invideo explanation as it tends to drag on the clock. Anyways on with the update!

First and foremost as always, thanks to these awesome sponsors! you guys really exceeded my expectations and are helping to make an awesome build come to life, this would of been extremely difficult without your support!

I got a few more items in from Mod/Smart and Primochill! Some more Maxcord paracord, and heatshrink, and a jig for bending rigid plastic tubing! This jig is insanely impressive! Way larger that I imagined it, and should work wonders here shortly when I start installing tubing!

As I said before I had been super busy over the last few weeks, but I managed to get my bottom case reservoir finished, make a window to my PSU, trim my IO panel, and make a LED lit solid state panel.

I used my CNC to cut out these little rhombus shapes, and painted them copper, to give a blade effect on the IO panel. when the MB is modded white and copper it will all blend together very well I think!

I also slapped some paint on the bottom reservoir and it ended up just as nice as the top res, they should look pretty sweet paired up in this rig!

I got a new bottom case mesh also from a friend Shane on facebook, and fixed my bottom bezel up.

The last thing I did was get the SSD mounting panel made. I just have to cut out my Corsair sails on the CNC, paint them copper, and glue them on the SSDs.

Thats all for the photos, here is my first video update!

I hope you liked the update! Cheers guys see ya soon!
Old 09-08-2014, 05:35 PM   #69 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Default [Cyprus 29] CM Stacker : Update 9/7 : Finish SSD panel, rear panel, pump enclosure!

Hey guys back with another update, I have about 15 photos and another video update. After this update I will have a few shorter videos rather than one longer video and they will be in a play list, that way I will have more videos on youtube more frequently to view, and also I can group them into playlists.

Also i would like to thank everyone who voted for Cyprus29 for Mod of the Month in July 2014, I appreciate it a lot, Im glad to see people noticed the hours and hours of work I have put in this project! Cheers to you guys!

In this update I finished the corsair logos for my solid state drives, I made a new rear panel for the lower case, I also made and enclosure for my Swiftech MCP35x2 pump, and lastly I didnt photo it but I made a new IO panel with blades that fit inside the case

First off thanks to my sponsors, with out you guys this project wouldn't be nearly as awesome!

Okay first think is the new IO panel here is a couple shots

Here is the new rear panel with the MNPCtech billet fan ring. Copper modded of course. I also added a different mesh, I used the larger holed MNPCtech mesh instead of the small hole version it comes with.

Now the juicy stuff! Here is the Corsair SSDs I finished by adding acrylic cutouts of the sail logo.

Last my favorite part of the update and maybe my favorite thing in the build so far, the custom enclosure for the Swiftech MCP35x2 pump. I wanted to do something I have never seen and a complete enclosure for the pump sounded like a great idea!

Here are a few shots of the bottom case now as it sits.

Now here is the video footage of the build process. As I said before the next update will either have a few videos embedded in or a video playlist embedded in. I want to try to get the videos at a 15 minute maximum.

Well thats it for now, as I said please bare with me as I get adjusted to this video thing, I think its an awesome way to bring modding to you guys and I just need to get better at doing it, I pick up on things pretty quickly so it will get a lot smoother sooner than later! Until next time take care and mod on!
Old 09-08-2014, 06:19 PM   #70 (permalink)
Private Joker

Looking great as always man! Can't wait to see what's next.

Tags
casefeet.com, cooler master, mnpctech, mod/smart, primochill