[Cyprus 29] Cooler Master HAF935 : New Build!

Once they were drilled and cut, they got hit with paint.

loeDbDY.jpg

zETDdc6.jpg

S5PdkYY.jpg

D8XQRFD.jpg

1YsA6zX.jpg

Then I glued them to the side panel with my acrylic cement.

oSHDp26.jpg

hxQsRZl.jpg

9Mxhx0d.jpg

97N47vo.jpg

It looked great but you could see some air pocket of glue because the stock wasn't perfectly flat. So I decided to tape off the panel and repaint the face and paint the top side as well, then clear coat them.

05FEPTr.jpg

GsDUOoA.jpg

I am glad I did that it made the copper effect more bold.

top2FEz.jpg

xloEuWQ.jpg

I also glued my IO panel together. once I have my GPUs I will cut the holes for them.

yjvlFeR.jpg

2bfH5IU.jpg

I also made a front bezel, I am going to redo it a little smaller to make it sit flush in the gap between the 2 original bezels but I can show you how I made it. At this point I decided I am going to use the copper paint instead of actual copper panels as I would prefer everything be the same color rather than real copper and not match exactly.

Here I started with the acrylic trim.

kKgXtDU.jpg

uVNtEOA.jpg

0te2Qn3.jpg

PXBYMd6.jpg

98klFzy.jpg

gYxllVV.jpg

Hdi4RsU.jpg

Then I cut some copper I had and painted it copper...copper on copper lol

CnxxZdW.jpg

yoHdWIn.jpg

DX28NhN.jpg

Once that was all set, I dropped it in to make a nice framed copper panel. I am going to try to trim a little off to make it fit, if that doesn't work I will just remake one, it was easy to do.

kU5xaWq.jpg

DHlkElf.jpg

8LmLOj5.jpg

The last thing I want to show you really quick is the interior mid plate bulkhead placement, I was going to drill and mount them but I want to wait until I have the corresponding piece of hardware to line up the fittings as close to perfect as possible. I think its going to look pretty amazing, you can get the idea if you use a little imagination =D

GoAYX4k.jpg

0mxV9JU.jpg

K3ZP2I9.jpg

ff1MnuS.jpg

AXHXJbJ.jpg

Well guys I tried to load this update with photos for you since I had a delay between posts, I hope you enjoyed the update! Should have another juicy update for you in a little over a week. Oh yeah dont forget to check out my page Clockwerk Case Mods to get daily photos of whats going on in the workshop! Thanks again for checking out the build, take care for now =D

Hey guys! I managed to start my custom reservoirs going. Im starting trim on the top one and I think I am going to redo the bottom one as one of the seams did not glue solid and I am having some leaks.

I have also been busy with the CNC, its almost finished now, just need the spindle and some odds and ends. Once its done I can put my money towards buying the rest of the components for this build.

Anyway on to the update! Hope you guys enjoy it!

First thing is that I greatly appreciate the help from my sponsors, they are the foundation of this project!

prYgepC.png

Here we go! I got my motherboard tray locked in place now with some aluminum cubes.

kwVQ3AG.jpg

9Ysz37l.jpg

sFCw3Ws.jpg

2cGuU6C.jpg

Nc4AGN0.jpg

KS8nlC1.jpg

I also went through and started removing the rivets and replacing them with rivet nuts so the case will no be assembled with screws rather than rivets. It makes things much cleaner and easier to break down and assemble.

M5qzY8E.jpg

n6ZCsEj.jpg

KBpPTqS.jpg

46wUYdr.jpg

Next up I modded the bottom case bezel to hold two bulkheads and a little window to the bottom res. Two tubes will go from the top res and bring water down to the bottom res.

I used the step drill to cut the holes out.

lH2tUKP.jpg

PjAM6wr.jpg

Cbo6Jka.jpg

1sOuzVP.jpg

Then cleaned them up with the dremel and put in the bulkheads.

kQ6zunu.jpg

8zW6r7C.jpg

fqgoeFM.jpg

Next I cut out a window, I am not sure what trim to go with yet, white or copper. I might actually make acrylic trim for a more professional look.

b40hIbR.jpg

QZvRABo.jpg

ml18DFt.jpg

jK1bbCf.jpg

mGgkMZg.jpg

ato41yE.jpg

2zIK9PW.jpg

Now Ill show you the top reservoir. I am leaving the bottom res out because I am most likely going to remake it. Its only about 20$ in acrylic per reservoir without the trim.

So I got the acrylic and some more syringes and a new needle from McMaster.

GpeO6bH.jpg

I took the acrylic and cut it down to the correct sizes and made rabbit joints on the ends to make them more leak resistant when I glue them.

RQ6qhui.jpg

tdRWuxk.jpg

zSskwTv.jpg

T2CiQbl.jpg

gXBUwXE.jpg

4UXhDmY.jpg

wKeLvWt.jpg

zZVBm35.jpg

PUz5K75.jpg

gVAW0dQ.jpg

L3onSwG.jpg

I cut grooves in the mid plate that the water will flow over to hopefully keep the water a little more even.

xd5ffuT.jpg

crOhxJU.jpg

jjC8n1f.jpg

After all the panels were cut and rabbited I got to work getting the fittings in place.

FDjV6WT.jpg

ltUvNht.jpg

eQPqo26.jpg

zMU9lm6.jpg

After drilling it was time to tap the front fitting holes. A good trick is to run the tap through a block of wood then into the acrylic. It keeps the tap straight and prevents cracking of the acrylic.

FmSBHwH.jpg

EEn2U9C.jpg

kxQ4595.jpg

mcbdSHq.jpg

pAcb40u.jpg

ZGMY7v1.jpg

Once the front were on I did the back return and top fill fitting.

qVToatB.jpg

cN91jy3.jpg

Quick set in place to get an idea of it, and then lay everything out to glue.

jJlwQw9.jpg

RU3GhjR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom