Custom Gaming Comps

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBCComp

Beta member
i was wondering if anyone was interested in having a computer custom built for them. i'll build pretty much anything you want and can get you a pretty good deal. let me know if you're interested.

Sorry dude, but building a computer is possibly the easiest thing one can do with a computer. Going to a computer forum and asking people if they want to pay you to build them a computer just shows ignorance.

And Chris is right, we TEACH people this here, not try to sell it to them. Trying to sell the idea of building a computer here is like trying to sell the idea of building someones lego set for them for a fee.

Heyyo,

Lol, and the triple posting wasn't very good either man. :p

It's not too hard to assemble computers. BUT, if you were to par-say mod cases at least this post wouldn't seem so bad. Most people would just go to nearby comp shops to get it assembled or a bud. Mainly a bud.

In the end, after you build a few computers, they've made it to the point of just fitting the shapes.. well, minus the mobo jumpers, always good to have the manual for that one. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom