Custom computer Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leviticus

Beta member
Is this a good setup just wondering if you could help with this asap thankx and hows the power supply?..
--ASPIRE X-Infinity Green ATX Mid-Tower Case with 350W Power Supply, Model"ATXB6KLW-GN/350" -RETAIL
--Samsung Black 52X32X52X16 DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive, Model TS-H492A/WBGH, OEM
--SAMSUNG 80GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, Model SP0812C, OEM Drive Only
--Corsair Value Select (Dual Pack) 184 Pin 1G(512MBx2) DDR PC-3200 - OEM
--GIGABYTE "GA-8IK1100" i875P Chipset Motherboard for Intel Socket 478 CPU -RETAIL
--Intel Pentium 4/ 3.0C GHz 800MHz FSB, 512KB L2 Cache, Hyper Threading Technology - Retail
--ASUS nVIDIA GeForce FX5700 Video Card, 256MB DDR, 128-bit, DVI/TV-Out, 8X AGP, Model "V9570/TD" -RETAIL

Pretty good, I would personally get a little better video card, maybe a FX 5950 or better if you don't want to spend a lot, also, I would have to get a way bigger harddrive, western digital brand of course. But I use my machine for games, movies a lot. It all depends on what you want to do with your comp.

And the power supply will be sufficient I think, it can never hurt to get a more powerful PSU in the future.

ok ill take your advise i will have a secondary computer for all the surfing and downloading and all that good stuff i just want this computer for games n maybe movies er something so ill stick with 80 gig for now but i can allwayz upgrade thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom