Custom Company PC Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESBrennan21

Beta member
I am looking into starting up a computer company (with my knowledge of computer building and repair) and I was wondering if anyone knew of a company that could make custom cases. By custom I simply mean print the company name of my choosing on the case instead of the manufacturer. Thanks for your help!

zeee, he's asking basically for a case production company that builds cases for his company when he gets started... ESB basically unless you get a large company or something, you're most likely not going to find a company to do small amounts of cases for you. What most pc shops in san antonio do is they have a case badge that they'll stick on the proper place on a generic case. A case badge if you don't know is the 1x1 sticker that comes with random hardware, etc.. And there's little places that generic cases have on them to stick those on. That'd probably be your best bet. good luck!

Ohh i didnt read it that well, yah the computer shop where i got mine from just had there case badges made and used cases that have spots for them. Low end systems might not have spots for the badges however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom