Crysis instability

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no doubt i'm interested, i mean, why would i not do it.. thats just plain unfair.. unused computer doing nothing.. i mean what could the harm be.. the benefits are there... w/ no concequence. so why not? i'll AIM you when i get home tonite

I play Crysis too. So in the begining evrything was fine, but little before the cave opened it started crashing, mostly during auto save (its good that it somehow saves the game). Some problems with other games like Bioshock (evrybody crashes it), Black site (rarely but it happens). Don't know if its drivers but know that your not alone :D

last time i folded under tech-forums.. i didnt seem to yield any results.. even though it would be running? it was weird...

but i will try again, because my computer is on 24/7 and does absolutely nothing...

this would raise ur electricity bill a bit much. I dont even leave computers on all day unless it was to convert big files that take 1-2 days.

once i get my computer up n running, i could probably convert a huge video file in like an hour or 2 lol.

this would raise ur electricity bill a bit much. I dont even leave computers on all day unless it was to convert big files that take 1-2 days.

once i get my computer up n running, i could probably convert a huge video file in like an hour or 2 lol.

well.. i didnt literally mean absolutely nothing... i usually leave aim on for messages.. utorrent, limewire.. and things as such...

and even doing so.. it pretty much idles all day doing so... wasting minimal amounts.. but of course the same can't be said for folding@home.. but oh well.. its for the good of people

i have alot of customers and stuff out of my work, so i need to leave things like aim on

and back on topic.... the game gets very hectic at the end... lagging like crazy in the last 30 min - an hour of the game... craziness!

Hmm, well i guess what I'll do is put my computer back at stock, and play, to see if like the whole computer still crashes.
I'm just having a hard time believing that its not my OC, but at the same time i've come to trust the stability of my OC after months of flawless performance. And yes, i've left orthos running overnight.
as for ati tool, i've had it run for overnight, thinking that if it wasn't stable it would eventually crash.... it didnt say it had errors though.

edit: I'll post back my findingssss. but for now i'm running ati tool again. i found out theres actually a log file that will list any artifacts that come about. i shoulda looked at that a long time ago when i left it overnight *doh*

Im only trying to get more members on the tech-forums folding team. :)
And we Certainly need it!

I guess i should fold with my pc too since i leave iton 24/7 too.
I also work in the computerlab at nhcc, so i could do it there too....
i guess i gotta find out how.

And for the crysis part, i have the latest nvidia beta driver 169.12, i gave on crysis so im not sure.
ive played cod4 and have had no problems.
Im struggline with high settings on crysis with resolution at 1650 so that could be why....

I guess i should fold with my pc too since i leave iton 24/7 too.
I also work in the computerlab at nhcc, so i could do it there too....
i guess i gotta find out how.

And for the crysis part, i have the latest nvidia beta driver 169.12, i gave on crysis so im not sure.
ive played cod4 and have had no problems.
Im struggline with high settings on crysis with resolution at 1650 so that could be why....

Its simple, though if your having a problem PM me or post in the SMP folding thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom