Crazy Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix-D

Baseband Member
I just got an idea of disecting my computer and hanging each piece seperatly on my celing. All i need are some extention cables. If anybody has an resons why this would not be a good idea tell me. If i do it ill post a pic.

Matrix-D, why the heck would you do that...... Thats so completely worthless yo.. Bad idea, no cooling for your computer, alot of dust would get on it. While nothing would pretect it at all. All that is besides the point, what would you gain of having computer hardware hanging from your celing...

Matrix-D, why the heck would you do that...... Thats so completely worthless yo.. Bad idea, no cooling for your computer, alot of dust would get on it. While nothing would pretect it at all. All that is besides the point, what would you gain of having computer hardware hanging from your celing...

It would look awsome!

You'll never know unless your try it, lol. Just make sure you don't want your PC if it goes wrong:p

My suggestion (Disclaimer: saw this in a magazine, dont flame me)

Go out to the hardware store, spend $20 on a dremel tool, and $20 on some plexiglass, and make a clear case to house your pc in, this way it wont get dusty.

Second suggestion, hang it on your WALL, this way:

1: People will see it
2: You wont have to stand on a chair every time you need to load a cd/ floppy/reboot it
3: It's going to be much safer to mount it on the wall
4: If your PC falls off, theres less of a chance of it breaking, and less of a chance of landing on someone's head

I think i speak for all of us when I say we've all been in that "PC falls off ceiling, gives friend concussion, friends parents sue u 2 pay 4 hospital bills" Its ugly. Dont wanna go there.

good idea, but i think it would be prety funny when you log onto you computer and you friend next to you only sees you monitor and asks "wheres you computer" and you just casualy point upward. lol

unless u had a wireless keyboard, mouse, and a $1400 wireless monitor (or if u drilled holes in ur wall and ran ridculous amounts of extension cables) I think it would be pretty obvious where your computer is.

but as i try not to be a buzzkill, that would be really sick if you would actually pull that off.

ahahahah god that would be so sweet dude, you gotta do it, hahahahahahaha please post pics too

Codeine said:

he would gain desk space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom