CPU-Z and Orthos reprot wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice8168

Baseband Member
Ok see sig for my build. Im am working on overclocking this thing. My problem is everything reports different readings. Orthos and CPU-Z report different FSB and multipiler sestting. Both are different from what is set in Bios. Anypme else have any problems with this.

Also regarding the overclock. On this board is there a was to set the 1:1 ratio. The only setting I see is 2.50 and up. Right now am at 9x389 for 3.5 G but with the memory set at 2.50 i get a memory speed of 973 MHz. Also Vcore is set at 1.425 in Bios but i get different reports from CPU-Z.

Just looking for some suggestions.

Okay so your saying also that in your BIOS you could set a 1:1 FSB:RAM ratio but you only see 2.5 and up?

Have you tried going all the way down yet? It should be there somewhere and my guess is its at the bottom of the list. Go try it and find it.

The 2.00 setting in the System Memory Multiplier is in the middle somewhere, so that is why it may be hard to find. I don't know why Gigabyte didn't put the memory multipliers in order.

Can you give us a screenshot, of what CPU-Z or Orthos reports? CPU-Z has a tendency not to read the voltage spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom