cpu watercooling loop

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
hrmm... okay, so i'm actually going to be ordering watercooling parts a lil bit at a time very soon, but of course, i obviously want some approval and okays from you people.. so anywho, here we go, rate my list!

Swiftech MCR-320 "Quiet Power" Series Radiator - Black
Petra's Tech Shop

D-TEK FuZion Universal CPU Waterblock - 1/2"
Petra's Tech Shop

Laing D5 Basic/D-Tek/Danger Den D5 Inline 12V DC Pump
Petra's Tech Shop

i guess its a start, and obviously i'm open to suggestions, and i want some 1/2 tubing as shown w/ the waterblock

For the radiator, get the Thermochill PA120.3 instead. It's the best radiator out there, from what I hear.

The pump, you should get the Laing MCP655.

For the coolant, all you need is PT-Nuke, and pure distilled water.

If you plan on adding your graphics card(s) in the loop down the line I also recommend the PA120.3

And the Swiftech MCP655 is the same as the Laing D5. A great pump for sure.

Get the Variable speed D5.

The thermochill's are great but they're huge, and expensive.

Not to mention actually finding one available is harder than heck.

Hey, aspire. Is the MC655 really that loud, without speed control?

And what do you think of the nozzle kit, for the Fuzion?

It is less of a noise factor than sheer simplicity and convenience.

At full speed, yes It is audible. But when your filling a loop with a t-line, being able to slow down the flow makes bleeding much easier.

The nozzle kit is a great way to improve performance with only a slight restriction increase.

Laing D5 Vario/Swiftech MCP655 Inline 12V DC Pump
Petra's Tech Shop

Petra's Tech Shop
Thermochill PA120.2 Radiator

okay so i've changed them two there

and the great thing about this is.. everything could fit in the undercariage of my case!!! bahaha! i love my case :)

Petra's Tech Shop

and here is the tubing i plan on getting.. i don't want any clear tubes.. i wanna stay clear from color dye... and its got nice UV reactive green things on it.. which is cool i guess.. lol, so i can go w/ a black and green theme, and get rid of these UV Blue sata cables

Also note that the "tubing" you linked is just the coils that go on the outside and not the norprene tubing itself.

Also note that they only stock the 3/8" variety. I use that tubing in the 1/2" i.d. 3/4" o.d. and that and the size that petras sells are the only two kinds of norprene I'd use. Otherwise the walls are too thin and it will kink.

Finally with the 3/8" norprene that petras sells you WILL NEED those smartcoils to prevent kinking.

ah got cha, well where did you get your noprene at, cuz i don't wanna deal w/ clear tubing.. or maybe i do.. i dunno.. lol, i guess i'll get my tubing as the very last thing.. i may order my waterblock at least today.. just maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom