cpu watercooling loop

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats some nice tubing there big :) thanks

and about cooling video cards later on... i'd just get another loop... lol

i'm still not 100% sure if i want clear tubing or not... i got UV reactive lights, and i certainly wanna use em!!! haha

Non-clear tubing is better, to prevent bacterial growth, because theres no light getting in. So it will last you longer, without having to maintain much.

my main reason for watercooling is that i wanted to get a tec/peltier for it.. i want some subambient temps w/o going phase

but the only thing about that, is that i'd need a better board cuz the fsb on this thing sucks.... i'd probably pick up a 790i ultra even though i'd have to get some ddr3 ram...

well i guess 466 fsb (highest i hit on this 680i) would do just fine on a q6700.. so maybe i wouldnt, but i guess we'll see when the time comes huh?

i've been doing a bit of reading on tecs on xs.. ya they do seem like a hastle, but would certainly be fun to work w/

i've seen lots of horror stories w/ em.. i guess before i decide to do that, i'll see how watercooling works out alone first

and my dang ballistix tracers arent coming from cali!! wtf, first time newegg has done this to me in a long long time!

bookmarked!! thanks b1g

i think i'll be ordering the whole loop next paycheck... that is, if the money the company owes me comes in with it.. i'll get the q6700 w/ it as well

ack... if i don't spend my money that i have now... i'll be able to afford the 9800gx2 next friday and still comfortably have enough money to live... though my cpu would bottleneck me (unless i actually get that money!!! then i'll buy my q6700 w/ it!)... it would he nice to have no? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom