Corsair vs. Ocz

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah dude, WoW isn't even really THAT demanding anyway, 1gb is more than enought to play any game out on the market right now

save your money for something else....plus 1gb OC's way better than 2gb, but if you aren't planning on OC'ing I suppose that doesn't matter

OCZizzles, the bet. Get the Platnium Revision 2's, nasty little sticks. Get one gig of that, and you are all set.

Hey =/, how do you have your RAM OCed? 2-2-2-5 are the timing it comes stock with.

You also have a 7800? How is it?

Him said:
Hey =/, how do you have your RAM OCed? 2-2-2-5 are the timing it comes stock with.

You also have a 7800? How is it?

i have no idea how my RAM is OC'd, I just had a friend come over who is really experienced with overclocking, and had him clock it for me. I can overclock but I'm nowhere as good as he is.

The 7800? Rocks. My next project is to OC that too. :D

Don't get what i got..... Mine is being gay about the overclock and will only overclock when i stick a old pc3200 stick in here with them........

1 gig is boarderline for BF2, i easily use 1 gig of ram
Psht not even, doom3 feels like it uses more RAM than BF2 does

i have no idea how my RAM is OC'd, I just had a friend come over who is really experienced with overclocking, and had him clock it for me. I can overclock but I'm nowhere as good as he is.

The 7800? Rocks. My next project is to OC that too.
Seems kind of pointless to say 'OCd' on your RAM when you have no clue what it's even running at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom