The Cooling Turbine

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakta

In Runtime
Yes it looks like a turbine.

Some of you saw previously how my cpu fan died and i cought it at temperatures exceeding 100 degrees C. It is running at 2.4ghz, and I have to say was very stable at those temps.

I got my pay packet last night so i decided to mod up my pc. I bought a superflower case, 2 more case fans and a coolermatser Aero4 light heatsink and fan, and boy does it look groovy!

Apparently it can move 20-30 cubic feet or whatever, spins about 2000-3500 but I was wondering if anyone could tell me if its safe to run it at a low speed because it sounds like concorde.

My temps about 35-45 idle with low speed, havent tried gaming yet, thought Id ask first.

Anyone know how good these are?

cheers in advance

you may be able to get away with lowering the speed of the fan you still you probly should have gotten the zalman 7700cu with that thing moves tons of air and is whisper quiet, ask about these things first next time.
try 2000 rps for starters

I dont mind the sound at low rpm, and I wouldnt change this cooler for the world, its really good.

I was just wondering if anybody could tell me if they found it as useful as i am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom