cooling issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony1985

Baseband Member
I have a lsight issue with cooling. In my thermaltake xaser III i just disonnected the fan controller as the cables in my case was so mesy it was unreal. Although i think my cpu has gone up a couple of degrees or it could be this room.. does feel a bit hot.

Im at 44 browsing web and ram is 30 id like to be in the 30's, got seven fans running as the usual is with this case so what do u think and how can i get it cooler.

ah wait a minute mb isnt ram in my asus pc probe its the mobo right?

Also why say if i open my front door on my thermaltake the cpu gets way cooler but the mobo (if it is mobo i think that the mb is) gets hotter by a few degrees???

cooling 101

bigger case, better airflow. More space, better airflow. Equal intake and exhaust, better airflow. No dust, better airflow.

better airflow = cooler system

well cables are all tidyed up used some aquarium tubing and split it down the middle and rapped it round various cables looks goood and all for about £3.00

CAse is well large super tower case so how can i get it cooler

more air flow across the span of the tower and that to which creates the heat i.e. cpu, psu, and HDs

A quick question about water cooling. How much is a decent kit these days as i may just take that route to get better performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom