Cooling fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

M16

In Runtime
I am got a new 3X3 in. cooling fan. I put it on the back of my computer were the extra fan slot is. I put it to blow in the computer. And there is the fan it came with that is blowing out. The both fans are close togeather. Also the computer desk comes down and is next to the fans.

I am wondering if the new fan is blowing in hot air from the other fan. And if it is what should i do about it?

And If the inside is getting hot will the computer slow down?

I also have a fan on the side blowing in.

I would keep your side fan blowing in and set the back two to both blow out. You're computer probably won't slow down a noticible amount due to heat, but the cooler the better! Good luck with everything.

If you computer overheats you may get a blue screen after the computer has been on for a bit. But, AMDs are a bit more forgiving of overheating than Intel chips are.

silence782 said:
If you computer overheats you may get a blue screen after the computer has been on for a bit. But, AMDs are a bit more forgiving of overheating than Intel chips are.

Well I think my computer overheated because one day I was doing a virus scan and I left the computer alone. When I came back the computer had a blue screen and said "Windows has shut down or is shutting down". And on the bottem of the screen it said "detecting phyiscal files". And the internet turned off. Did the computer overheat?

It could be 2 choices, The virus scan had something to do with the blue screen, or your computer overheated, but i think your computer overheated

Good I thought it overheated to just wanted to make sure. And I changed my back fan around so both back fans are blowing out and my computer seems to be working just fine. Thank you all for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom